Samsung has recently launched a new smartphone under its Galaxy series-the Samsung Galaxy S3. According to source , Samsung Galaxy S3 price in India will be near around 42,500Rs. Like Apple’s iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S3 comes in three models-16GB, 32GB and 64GB. There are no details whether this price of for the basic model or maybe the high end model.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is supposed to compete with the Apple’s iPhone 4S costing around 45,000 with the basic model. So, we could assume that this rumored price tag of Galaxy S3 will be for the basic model and there will be more price wars already in the market regarding the other variants.
Also I came to know that Samsung’s newest flagship Galaxy S3 will be made available in India stores on June 8th and retailers are also expecting to start shipping on the same date. You can pre-book Samsung Galaxy s3 now.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Features and Specifications :
- Screen: 4.8” Super Amoled HD display
- Storage: 16/32/64GB depending on model, plus expandable MicroSD card
- Cloud storage: 50GB Dropbox for two years
- Colour: Pebble blue or marble white
- Battery: 2,100mAh (wireless charging optional extra)
- Camera: 8MP rear; 1.9 MP front
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 px (306ppi)
- RAM: 1GB
- Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 133g
- Operating System: Android 4.0.4
- Processor: Exynos 4 Quad (1.4GHz)
So Samsung Galaxy S3 price in India will be near about 42k. Stay tuned for more details.